Strategic Training Inc.
Meet John A. Maiorino, Founder
John has delivered more than 1,000 seminars throughout the world. His rich training and organizational background includes executive positions with three major high tech firms in addition to training and consulting with more than 100 firms in industry, financial, health care and government organizations. His experience allows him to bring true reality to the workshops, which helps apply new skills and techniques to the every day world of business.
- Platform skills and curriculum development for professional skills include: Strategic Planning, Leadership, Total Quality Management, Relationship or Consultative Selling Skills, Interpersonal Relationships, Market Planning, Service Quality, Negotiating, and over 30 additional subjects. Authored books on "Team Selling Skills" and "Major Account Selling Strategies" for Fortune 500 clients. Experience with multi-media and interactive course design techniques. Co-author of a complete Mortgage Banking Curriculum.
- Facilitated over 1,000 seminars to major corporations and banks; keynote speaker at annual Chase Financial, American Banking Association and other industry conventions. Trained over 1000 trainers in training techniques, and over 100,000 sales, service and management personnel.
- Certified by three major training vendors as facilitator for variety of leadership, service quality, management, interpersonal relations, spiritual leadership and various sales programs.
- Over 15,000 hours of facilitation time with major corporations in the U.S., Canada, Asia, South America and Europe. Clients include Fannie Mae, Exxon, Nations Bank, NASA, I.B.M., Mitsubishi, Computer Sciences, Anderson Consulting, Norwest Mortgage, Chase Manhattan, Edison Power, Unisys, and various government agencies.
- Consulting projects include Strategic Planning, Growth Strategies, Communicating the Strategic Plan, Implementing a Sales and/or Service Culture, Developing a (defined) Corporate Culture, Merger Strategies and Customized Training Programs.
- Services include facilitating client unique programs; providing training programs; event speaking, training or business consulting and executive coaching.
Strategic Training Inc.
805 Cheshire Forest Drive Chesapeake Virginia 23322
Tel: (757) 546 7703 Fax: (757) 546 7704 E Mail: StrategicTrain@cs.com
Speakers Page Training Registry Home Page