You're being directed to our new site at www.trainingregistry.com
The Career Opportunities Page lists training providers who offer career/job opportunities and other job related resources. Job opportunities are listed alphabetically by job title.
- Computer Related Positions: DBBasics, Morrisville, North Carolina
- Computer Related Positions: Productivity Point International:
California, Colorado, Georgia, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Texas, Utah
- Consultants: EuroQuest is an international training and consulting firm specializing in Quality Management. We are based out of Atlanta, GA and are currently seeking consultants in the following areas:
We offer these and other courses thoughout the year in a number of
cities. For more information on any of these positions, please contact us
at 800-355-3876 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- QS-9000 trained Spanish speaking training professionals
- Training consultants specializing in SPC
- Training consultants who are familiar with Design of Experiments
- Contract Trainers: Rapidly growing computer-training company is looking for
contract trainers in the following areas of the country (Dover, De.,
Lebanon, Lancaster, Philadelphia, Harrisburg, Gettysburg, Pa., Baltimore,
McHenry, Fredrick, Md., Asheville, High Point, Greensboro, and Fayetteville,
N.C.). We are looking for MCT's (required), preferably with MCSE
Certification to teach the following Microsoft Certified courses: 578, 803,
922, 688, 689, and 936. Berkeley Computer training is looking to broker
your services, days and evenings with one of the many training facilities
that we have relationships with in the above listed locations. Project
begins in September and continues into next year. Please forward resumes to
Greg Wagner at the following address email@example.com, or
Christian Titone firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-800-452-4033. Visit
our website to learn more about the Berkeley brokerage service, http://www.berkeleytraining.com/broker.html
- Delivery Technologist - Location open.
Major Duties and Responsibilities:
Qualifications/Necessary Skills: More than 3 years directly related to the industry experience with BEA products and exposure to all aspects of the application development process a plus. Presentation skills and/or relevant teaching experience required.
- Deliver premium educational services which address customer development issues in the following products and/or technologies:
- BEA WebLogic Server, BEA WebLogic Enterprise, BEA TUXEDO, Java, EJB, Web and intranet technology, Visual Basic, Object and component technology, COM and CORBA, UML, Database management, Client/server development
- Provide development support and subject matter expertise to the courseware development staff
- Advise students/customers on system and application issues such as: architectural design, development, and administration of application solutions
- Assist in the overall administration of operations by providing support and technical assistance with classroom setup and configuration; support adequate setup of infrastructure needed for delivery of educational events: presentations, labs, classroom hardware, software and student materials
- Provide technical knowledge and expertise through consulting assignments, pre-sales operations, mentoring offerings, assisting development of course offerings, technical writing and/or conference presentations.
Educational Requirements: Bachelors degree in education or computer science preferred.
For immediate consideration, send your resume to email@example.com. Please
reference BEAWEB/012499 in the subject line of your email. For additional methods
of resume submittal, please reference "How to Apply."
- Instructional Designer or Writer - Wizdom Systems Inc. seeks an Instructional Designer or Writer to join its training consulting team. Desire 1-3 years experience with good
design and writing skills; CBT or online help a plus.
Wizdom Systems is a process improvement software and consulting company
located in Naperville, IL. For more information about Wizdom, see our
web page at http://www.wizdomsystems.com
Please call or send your resume to:
Michael C. Tillmans, Ph.D.
Director of Training, Wizdom Systems, Inc.
1300 Iroqois Avenue, Naperville, IL 60563
630-357-3000 x-3056 Fax: 630-357-3059
firstname.lastname@example.org or EyeDee@aol.com
- Instructors - Mortgage Lending Industry - American School of Mortgage Banking is in constant need of part time teachers in the mortgage lending industry. The need is in 33 states. They work in the evenings.
ASMB also needs a few full time and part time computor software instuctors
thru out the country. Contact Bart Duesler at Bart@asmb.com.
- Performance Consultant, Chantilly, Va (D.C. area) Employee Performance Strategies
- Project Manager: Custom Training Development
Image Dynamics, a growing San Diego based Training Development Company seeks
experienced, qualified applicants to service Fortune 500 accounts.
Responsibilities include client liaison, administration, budgeting,
scheduling, team coordination, and quality control. Previous experience
required in high-end client service, management of creative,
multi-disciplinary project teams, and control of project profitability and
scheduling. Require basic familiarity with performance support and
training, including instructional design and the production requirements of
Computer-based and Internet delivered training, multimedia, print and video.
Exceptional interpersonal skills a must. Fax resumes to: 619-450-3183.
- Sales Consultants: Denver based firm is looking for sales consultants to join our team. We are a leadership consulting firm that provides systemic solutions that address the 'soft side' of change. Contact email@example.com and 303-729-0540.
- Sales/Quality Control: Leading ISO Consulting/Training firm seeks motivated sales representatives for lucrative career opportunity. Requirements: BA/BS, 2+ years in QA/QC field, ISO implementation experience a plus. Fax resumes to L. Plante of The Victoria Group,
- Sales Training Specialist: Job Description: Responsible for technical, sales and sales management training to personnel selling and providing technical support for chemical technology used in assorted manufacturing environments. Trainer new hires as well as seasoned sales managers and technical personnel on sales techniques and methodology.
Qualifications: B.S. degree in Engineering or Chemistry, will consider non-technical degree for a trainer or someone with training experience in the chemical industry. Prefer CBT (computerized based training). Must be computer literate. Prefer someone with a minimum of 5 years of training experience in the chemical, instrumentation or equipment industry. Sales or sales management experience is desirable. Will consider a technical support or sales/sales management person if they have had experience with training. Outgoing personality, positive, polished, excellent communication skills (verbal and written) required.
Salary: $80,00-$90,000 plus bonus.
Location: Philadelphia, PA
We prefer you e-mail your resume as an attachment (preferably a Microsoft Word file.
Contact: Genesis Research, 1520 Whetstone CT., Wildwood, MO 63038
FAX (636) 273-6799
- Sr. Recuiter and Training Coordinator email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: 905-876-4741 ext. 2707.
- Technical Instructor: Mastering Computers
Uncover technological breakthroughs and design innovative solutions while training the country's top IS professionals in: Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95, TCP/IP, Internet/intranet, and Exchange. Forget out-of-date manuals handed down from corporate—you help develop the program with state-of-the-art equipment and the most creative team in computer training. We invite you to experience Mastering Computers.
For more information contact:
Mastering Computers 9201 E. Mountain View Rd., Suite 200
Scottsdale, Arizona 85258-5132 Attn: Tami Heyden, Technical Staffing Supervisor
FAX: Phone: 1-800-800-9686 ext: 4218, 1-602-657-4018
- Technical Instructor - TONEX: Instructors needed for Network Management, SNMP, CORBA, SONET/SDH, TCP/IP, ATM, IP, Wireless, Java Courses - Ability to travel is recommended but not required.Ability to design and update courses is recommended.
- Technical Trainers - Rapidly growing computer training company is looking for trainers experienced in the following: Microsoft NT Certified, A+, VB, Unix,
PeopleSoft, Java, Lotus Notes, Oracle, Powerbuilder. Additionally we are
looking for application trainers proficient with Microsoft Office (MOUS
certification a plus) who have a strong corporate training background.
Contract training positions available. We would like to broker your
services with one of the many training facilities that we have
relationships with from D.C to Boston. Please forward resumes to Greg
Wagner at email@example.com or call 1-800-452-4033.
- Trainers: Strategic Management Group (SMG), Philadelphia, PA
- Training & consulting - Novell internet professional track web management: Information Training Systems (ITS) Group
Need trainers/consutants with network troubleshooting experience. Training & consulting positions in maryland/virginia/washington,dc. Need trainers who can provide training in novell internet professional track web management courses #652,654,655,656.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org, or mail to: its 210 castleton terr.
Upper marlboro, md. 20774. Ph:800 414-6539 fax: 301 336-1934.
Training & Organizational Specialist - Novo Nordisk BioChem, the world's largest producer of industrial enzymes, is currently seeking a talented HR professional to join our Business and Employee Services team. As the Training & Organizational Specialist, you will be responsible for coordinating and conducting management and supervisory training, as well as providing support to the development of individual employees and the organization. Duties will include evaluating site training and development needs, designing programs to address those needs, presenting training programs and coordinating the use of external training consultants, and following up on the effectiveness of training. You will also serve as a business partner to an assigned section of our organization, providing consultation and support in the areas of benefits, compensation, recruitment, employee relations, health and safety, etc. The successful candidate will have a minimum of a B.S. degree (Masters preferred) in a relevant field, plus at least 5 years of industry training and organizational development experience. Must have excellent communication and facilitation skills, and be able to handle a flexible, varied workload.
Located about 20 minutes north of Raleigh. For confidential consideration, please send your resume, cover letter and salary history to:
Novo Nordisk BioChem North America
P.O. Box 576
Franklinton, NC 27525
Contact Directly for Information:
Other Job Resources
Outsource your training administration function for free!
Check out Assess, the only web based survey tool, web based assessment tool and web wased exam tool all in one tool at one affordable price. Do online surveys, online exams and online assessments.
American Management Association Seminars | Padgett Thompson Seminars
We are one of the only dedicated online training directories.
Copyright ©1995-2013 The Training Registry, Inc. All Rights Reserved.