American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Sales and Selling
Make your selling techniques work harder for you with an AMA sales training seminar.
American Management Association's sales training programs deliver practical, ready-to-use selling techniques to generate better results for you and your organization. In each and every sales training seminar, you’ll uncover ways to increase your numbers by using fundamental and advanced selling techniques.
And, for sales managers, American Management Association offers sales management training to assist you in areas like territory management, sales coaching and national account management. Whether you're a new salesperson or an experienced sales manager, there’s an AMA sales training seminar, or sales management program that meets your needs.
Choose any one of the sales training programs or sales management courses below to discover selling techniques to keep your customer base intact as you continue to expand your client list.
- Put it in Writing: The Secret to Making More Sales
- Enhancing Your Presentation Skills: A Seminar for Sales Professionals
- Selling to Major Accounts: A Strategic Approach
- Selling Your Competitive Advantage
- Time and Territory Management for Salespeople
- Fundamental Selling Techniques for the New or Prospective Salesperson Level 1
- Principles of Professional Selling Level 2
- Selling to Senior Executives Level 3
- Successful Telephone Selling Techniques
- Strategic Sales Negotiations
- Prospecting Strategies to Build a Qualified Pipeline
- Aligning Marketing and Sales: Achieve Success Through Collaboration
- National Accounts Management
- Fundamentals of Sales Management for the Newly Appointed Sales Manager Level 1
- Coaching Your Sales Team
- Effective Channel Management
- Advanced Sales Management Level 2
- Strategies for Win-Win Sales Compensation
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry