American Management Association Seminars
American Management Association Seminars on Project Management
AMA’s project management training courses will help you deliver smarter solutions on time and within budget. From basic project management training to advanced seminars for senior project managers, AMA delivers the skills needed at every level of your development.
Our project management training courses cover the nine bodies of knowledge outlined in PMBOK® Guide, the guide to project management developed by the Project Management Institute (PMI)®. Seminars cover these project management training areas: project scope and gathering requirements; creating a project plan; assessing project risk; managing multiple projects; managing enterprise-wide initiatives; scheduling, controlling and managing contracts and implementing project management offices for repeatable success throughout the organization.
These two-to-three-day project management training courses are among AMA’s most popular seminars. Hundreds of thousands of project managers and businesspeople with project management responsibilities attend our seminars each year.
Take a project managers course and start working your way toward AMA’s Achievement in Project Management Certificate or Masters Certificate in Project Management. For more information, visit our Project Management Certificate page. Click here.
American Management Association is a Registered Education Provider of PMI®, “PMI” and “PMBOK” are registered marks of the Project Management Institute, Inc.
- AMA's Comprehensive Project Management Workshop
- How to Develop the Project Management Plan
- Managing Project Execution and Closing
- Quality Project Management
- Improving Your Project Management Skills:The Basics for Success
- Projectize Your Work
- Project Scope and Requirements Management
- Technical Project Management
- Information Technology Project Management
- Essentials of Project Management for the Nonproject Manager
- Project Cost Management: Estimating, Budgeting and Earned Value Analysis
- Contract Management for Project Managers: How to Avoid Legal Pitfalls
- Managerial and Team-building Skills for Project Managers
- Senior Project Management
- Best Practices for the Multi-Project Manager
- Project Management Reporting: How Creating More Effective Status Reports Can Improve Project Quality and Success
- Managing Projects Using Microsoft® Project
- Agile Project Management Certification Workshop (PMI-ACP)
- Agile Boot Camp: Practitioner’s Workshop to Pragmatic Real-World Adoption
- AMA’s PMP Exam Prep Express
- Risk Management for Project Managers
- The Project Management Office: A Modern Tool for Successful Projects
- Process Management: Applying Process Mapping to Analyze and Improve Your Operation
- Managing Enterprise-wide Projects
- When Good Projects Go Bad...and How to Fix Them
- A Six Sigma Approach to Achieving Project Management Quality
- Effective Project Leadership:Building High Commitment Through Superior Communication
- Project Portfolio Management: Aligning Your Organization to Strategic Objectives
- Improving Your Government Project Management Skills: The Basics for Success
- Government IT Project Management
- Best Practices for the Government Multi-Project Manager
For additional information and schedules call 919-847-0331.
American Management Association Cover Page
The Training Registry