National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Project Management: Success Tools for Staying on Top of Priorities, Projects, People, Deadlines, and Budgets
Conquer Project Overload and Never Again Feel the Frantic Stress of Juggling More Than You Can Handle!
Sit back and think for a minute about all the projects and priorities on your plate right now … it’s kind of overwhelming, isn’t it?
Projects pile up … time slips further and further away … your stress mounts … and suddenly you find yourself in survival mode, struggling to stay on top. Sure, you can do your work, but it’s all those other things that keep you from it.
So many obstacles keep you from accomplishing your work, while you just become more and more stressed out. Interruptions, missing information, unclear direction, not enough time, other people not giving you what you need … the list goes on.
This is no way to live or work! You need to get back in control. It may seem impossible, but with the right tools, you can successfully manage all your priorities – no matter what!
Master strategies that will put you in control of projects, priorities, people, deadlines, and budgets once and for all!
With this seminar’s jampacked schedule, you’ll walk away with more than you ever imagined possible. You will be able to manage all of your projects with ease and get rid of the nagging feeling that something has slipped through the cracks.
Work smarter, not harder!
If you have vastly more work than time … everything’s important … and people are depending on you … don’t wait a minute longer to enroll in this seminar!
Don’t let your projects get the best of you. Enroll today and become a master of project management!
What You'll Learn:
When you attend, you’ll learn how to:
- Throw out your bad habits and replace them with success habits
- Organize and plan projects with fresh strategies that meet every deadline
- Handle project communication problems with ease, so you can be more effective
- Estimate and meet budgets accurately every time
- Stay motivated when the pressure is on and minimize stress
Kick Those Bad Habits to the Curb
Stop Juggling and Start Managing Those Priorities
- How to tackle the most common bad habits that interfere with productivity
- 7 steps for ending procrastination
- Strategies for developing A+ work habits
- When and how to put a stop to your inner perfectionist
- 20 bright ideas for handling time-stealers and interruptions
- What to do when you’re being “meeting-ed” to death
Plan Your Work, Get Organized, and Complete Every Project With Ease
- Identifying what’s most important when everything is high-priority
- Learn the F.A.S.T. system for successful priority management
- How to prioritize when you have more than one boss
- Rid yourself of non-priority tasks and duties you can delegate
Conquer the #1 Roadblock to Effective Project Management: Communication
- Powerful planning techniques that will prevent stress later
- Goal setting that will help you remain in control of your projects
- Pareto’s Principle for planning and using the 80/20 rule to focus your work
- 5 quick and easy personal filing systems
- The secret to making your to-do list work for you instead of against you
- Organization strategies and tools for handling one or many projects all at once
Meet Every Deadline With Amazing Time Management Skills
- Getting mixed messages? Keys to ensuring you have clear direction and what to do when you don’t
- Talking with your boss when there’s absolutely too much on your plate
- Secrets to getting what you need from others
- How to say “no” with tact
- Strategies for clear communication up and down the project line
- Communicating in difficult situations, from criticism to conflict
Assess and Manage Your Budget Accurately
- Identifying and eliminating your greatest time-wasters
- Strategies for making the most of your time and reaching optimal productivity
- Deadlines 101: Tips for assessing how long a project will really take
- Planning strategies for when your competing deadlines all fall around the same time
- The impossible deadline: How to deal
Bonus Session: Utilize Outlook® for Better Project Management
- 12 steps to making more accurate cost estimates
- Keys to analyzing your budget constraints easily and accurately
- How to assess and assign risk when budgeting
- Communication tips for when your project comes in over budget
Prevent Stress From Breaking You Down
- How Outlook® can help you manage projects more effectively
- Learn about all the tools available
- Stay on top of your priorities with tips for managing your e-mail inbox and creatively filing your e-mail
- Using the Outlook calendar to manage your time and plan your work
- Tips for using Outlook to facilitate teamwork
- Receive a handy desk reference with quick tips and shortcuts
- 8 foolproof stress-busters for remaining calm, cool, and collected when everything else is falling apart around you
- Remembering that stress IS contagious and making sure your stress doesn’t spread to others – and vice versa
- Strategies for dealing with “toxic” stressors and “toxic” people
- How to stop negativity and worry from robbing you of your productivity
- Tips for staying positive when the pressure is on
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction 9:00 a.m.
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop,
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".