The Extraordinary Assistant
It’s time to take your social media marketing to the next level!
Gain essential skills that will help you handle the people, projects, priorities, and challenges you face every day … with less stress and a LOT more success!
Master the SUPER SKILLS you need to be extraordinary!
It can take years of trial and error to learn all the professional skills you need to be the best of the best – to become a truly extraordinary assistant. Fortunately, there’s a better - and easier - way!
The Extraordinary Assistant seminar is packed with amazing success-building techniques and strategies. And, because we respect your time and the fact that your boss can’t spare you away from the office for too long – we’ve managed to pack all this into one incredible day of learning! Without a doubt it’s the easiest, most effective way to supercharge your productivity, decrease your stress, and dramatically increase your value to your boss and your organization.
BETTER RESULTS. LESS STRESS. MORE APPRECIATION. DOES THIS ALL SOUND GOOD TO YOU?
We thought so. And that’s exactly what you’ll experience after attending this transformational day of professional development. We’ll help you build super skills in critical areas such as:
YOUR BOSS COUNTS ON YOU TO BE YOUR BEST. THIS TRAINING WILL GUARANTEE YOU CAN BE. ENROLL TODAY!
- Handling Difficult People
- Dealing With Office Politics
- Managing Your Time
- Problem Solving
- Projecting Confidence and Poise
- Getting Organized
- Partnering With Your Boss
- Dealing With Sticky Situations
- And so much more!
Most assistants tell us that they don’t always get the full recognition, support, and appreciation they deserve for all they do. Well, this is your chance to build essential skills that are guaranteed to help others recognize how truly indispensable you are!
So what are you waiting for? Do your boss … your organization … and your career a big favor: Enroll in The Extraordinary Assistant right now!
What You'll Learn
Who Should Attend
- Handle competing demands for your time and attention
- Put an end to needless interruptions that diminish your – and your boss’s – productivity
- Set boundaries when your time and resources are maxed out
- Manage difficult interactions and conflict situations with greater ease and less stress
- Earn greater respect and appreciation by helping out your boss more
- Report successfully to multiple bosses and be seen by all as “simply amazing!”
- Come across as poised, polished, positive, and professional at all times!
Important Message to Managers:
It’s tough to imagine your assistant out of the office for an entire day. But trust us – the additional tools, knowledge, and information your assistant gains will more than make up for it!
Increased productivity. Improved organizational techniques. Stronger problem-solving skills. The ability to take on more responsibilities. These are all benefits of your assistant attending The Extraordinary Assistant seminar.
Investing in your assistant’s professional development sends a strong message that he or she is truly valued by you. And when people feel valued and appreciated, they go the extra mile … it’s simply a can’t-lose scenario for everyone! So encourage your assistant to enroll right now; it is sure to be one of the wisest investments you’ll ever make!
The Manager-Assistant Partnership
Working for Multiple Bosses
- Recognizing your boss’s management style – and how to adapt to it
- How to diplomatically and tactfully bring sensitive issues to your boss’s attention
- Understanding overall objectives and where your responsibilities fit in
- Stepping up: how to take unnecessary pressure off your boss
- Keys to demonstrating that you’re ready to do more – and get your boss’s buy-in
Practical Problem Solving
- Simple scheduling tips for dealing with multiple calendars and appointments
- Great techniques for helping your bosses understand the demands on your time – and getting them to prioritize projects
- Handling mixed messages – what to do when your bosses’ directions conflict
- How to recognize a looming crisis – before it actually occurs
- Simple problem-solving techniques you can apply to any situation
- The solution-focused approach – how to effectively present ideas to your boss
- How to say “no” – without feeling guilty!
- When – and how – to ask for help when you need more resources
- Find everything in a flash: designing a file system that meets your needs
- Managing multiple projects – and how to prioritize when you’re dealing with multiple bosses
- Making your to-do list work for and not against you
- Scheduling tips that build in flexibility – because there’s always something unexpected
- Creating the perfect workspace – organizing your desk for the utmost efficiency
Meetings & Events
- How to delegate tasks – even without authority
- Clear communication: making sure the tasks are done right … and on time!
- Eliminating the most common delegation problems Time Management
- Assessing your own time management style
- Finding your daily peak productivity times – and taking advantage of them
- How to really assess how long a project will take
- Identifying your biggest time-wasters … and eliminating them!
- Information overload: how to handle a high volume of telephone calls, mail, and messages
Poise & Professionalism
- Supply-side information: tips for dealing with outside dealers and vendors
- Meeting prep tips that will help you organize everything from the room to the reports
- Event planning techniques to make your next corporate event go off without a hitch
- Active listening: the most important communication technique you could ever learn
- Understanding body language – and what you say when you’re not speaking
- Using verbal and nonverbal cues to command the respect you deserve
- How to project confidence and professionalism in any situation
- How to respond professionally to criticism without becoming defensive
People & Personalities
- Saving time and energy – using style guides and templates to get more accomplished, fast
- E-mail tips for getting the right message out fast, whether you’re e-mailing one or 100
- Great written communication guidelines and resources
- The 4 personality styles and how to work with each
- How to understand and interpret office dynamics – and make sure they aren’t affecting you
- Proven strategies for dealing with toxic and exhausting people
- 5 techniques for building strong working relationships across departments and throughout the organization
- They’re not your boss, but … how to work with coworkers who think they have authority over you
- Dealing with the many daily interruptions – ways to refocus and get back to work
- Saving yourself – how to set boundaries when your time is being abused
- Easy at-your-desk stress-relieving techniques you can do anytime
- Tips for staying
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!