Prove how seriously you take your responsibility when you attend this essential compliance course that will answer every OSHA question you have.|
Show your commitment to safety and reduce the risk for accidents, complaints, and illness in your organization
As a safety-minded business professional, OSHA compliance is a 24/7 concern for you. The financial benefits of keeping your work site and employees safe are critical. Avoiding accidents, illnesses, and injuries not only keeps your workers healthy and on the job; it keeps you out of legal hot water! When you’re looking for answers to tough compliance questions or up-to-the-minute regulation changes, we’ve got what you need.
This powerful 5-Day Compliance Course gives you the best chance to quickly self-audit your facility for potential hazards … set up employee training programs that work (and get followed to the letter!) … and protect your company from costly fines and penalties if the OSHA inspector shows up on your doorstep. And, when you successfully complete this course, you will receive your OSHA 30-hour training card – a powerful emblem of “good faith” to any OSHA inspector, and a symbol of trust between you and your employees!
Arm yourself with the skills and information you need to keep your organization safe, healthy – and legally compliant!
This all-inclusive training is the perfect solution for you if you’re concerned about the effectiveness of your safety procedures. Because even if you haven’t had an accident yet, that doesn’t mean it won’t happen in the future. Plus, when it only takes one disgruntled employee to make a discreet phone call, you could find a team of OSHA inspectors on your doorstep before you know it! And, once they find one little thing wrong – the “domino effect” kicks in and they’ll find dozens of things wrong. Can your work site stand up to that kind of scrutiny right this second?
Exercises and group discussions make this event educating AND enjoyable!
We’ve never understood why OSHA training carries a stigma of being boring, mundane, and monotonous. This course is different. Packed with stimulating exercises … thought-provoking discussions led by OSHA-certified trainers … and cutting-edge compliance information, it’s a dynamic, exciting learning event that is unlike any other you’ve ever had. You’ll be so energized and recharged after each day, you won’t want to wait to get back to work and start using what you’ve learned. We guarantee it!
What You'll Learn:
Who Should Attend?
- Your rights and responsibilities under Section 2 of the OSH Act
- Why the General Duty Clause is OSHA’s catchall for fines and penalties
- 4 key elements of the lockout/tagout standard
- HazCom standards and bloodborne pathogens
- Conducting an effective hazard assessment
- OSHA training and education requirements for all your workers
- Recordkeeping and reporting
- What should be in your safety program to make it more effective
- And much, much more!
Any person with safety responsibilities will benefit from this all-inclusive training, including …
- Safety managers and professionals
- Safety coordinators
- Facility managers
- Production managers
- Line supervisors
- Safety committee members
- Human resources personnel
- Business owners
- Supervisors and managers
- Plant managers
- Industrial engineers
- Lead men
- Maintenance personnel
- Production engineers
- Introduction to the safety movement
- Determining rights and responsibilities under Section 2 of the OSH Act
- The General Duty Clause – Section 5(a)(1), and 5(b)
- The 4 elements of an effective safety program
- Inspection priorities, citations, and penalties
- How to prepare and develop an action plan for an OSHA inspection
- Introduction to the OSHA general industry standards
- Walking-working surfaces – Subpart D
- Egress and emergency action plans – Subpart E
- Fire protection and prevention – Subparts E & L
- Identification and control of hazardous energy – Subpart J
- 4 key elements of the lockout/tagout standard
- Electrical safety standards – Subpart S
- Introduction to industrial hygiene – Subpart Z and the critical differences between safety and health hazards
- An overview of the most common types of health hazards
- The Hazard Communication Standard – (1910.1200)
- Outside contractors: What are your responsibilities?
- Bloodborne pathogens – Subpart Z (1910.1030)
- The top 10 bloodborne pathogen violations
- What is all the fuss about ergonomics? (Previous Standard 1910.900)
- The definition of confined spaces – Subpart J
- Flammable and combustible liquids – Hazardous Materials Subpart H
- Workplace violence: OSHA’s role in identification and prevention
- Personal protective equipment – Subpart I
- How to conduct a hazard assessment
- Machine guarding – Subpart O and the hazards of machinery
- Material handling and storage – Subpart N
- OSHA training and education requirements
- Medical services and first aid – Subpart K
- Safety and health programs (Foundation for Voluntary Protection Program)
- The advantages for your company of being a VPP work site
Workshop Bonus: Get More Than the Best OSHA Compliance Training Anywhere!
When you attend this powerful five-day training event, you’ll walk away with more than just critical legal updates … foolproof auditing techniques … and the peace of mind that comes with knowing you’re doing everything by the book. You’ll also leave with our exclusive seminar workbook that condenses all the valuable information from the seminar into a compact, easy-to-use reference tool that you can keep at your desk to quickly find answers to all your OSHA questions. And, when you successfully complete this course, you will receive your OSHA 30-hour training card– a powerful symbol of “good faith” to any OSHA inspector, and a message of trust between you and your employees!
- The elements of an effective safety program
- Overview of behavioral safety Achieving – and maintaining – safety excellence
- Recordkeeping and reporting – (29 CFR, Part 1904)
- Creating an audit-proof recordkeeping system
- Mock OSHA inspection
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason you're not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, we'll refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at 8:30 a.m.
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Early Bird Discount - Enroll 45 days or more prior to event:
$999 per person! SAVE $200!
Standard Fee: Enroll less than 45 days prior to the event date:
$1,199 per person.
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".
Cover Page | Padgett Thompson Seminars
The Training Registry