Best Practices in Inventory Management
Don’t miss this one-day interactive forum where you and your fellow inventory professionals discuss the hottest trends and best practices in inventory and supply chain management!
Discover Today’s Best Practices in Inventory Management
This interactive one-day forum is your chance to discover the hottest trends in inventory management … what processes are strengthening supply chains across the country … and what inventory management technology is used today – and what’s on the horizon.
Get Tighter Control of Your Inventory!
“Gotta get leaner!” is the mantra of inventory management professionals across the country. And the only way to do that is to get a tighter grip on your inventory at every stage of the supply chain – from procurement through production to shipping. During this unique one-day forum, you’ll get all your questions answered. Led by a moderator/trainer with an unprecedented track record of success in inventory management, you and a group of your peers will discover and discuss the best practices in inventory management.
Discover More About Inventory Management in One Day Than in Months on Your Own
We understand that it’s not easy for you to learn about new trends in inventory management. If you’re like most inventory professionals, your schedule is packed to the brim with meetings, reports, production schedules, employee issues, supplier challenges and more. And that’s all before 9 a.m.!
That’s why we’re inviting you to this dynamic, ONE-DAY forum packed with lively discussions, eye-opening testimonials, and real-world examples of how companies both big and small have incorporated these best practices to reduce inventory levels, slash production times, and reach nearly flawless inventory record accuracy. Think about it … in just one day you can discover more about the hottest inventory management trends than you’ll have time to do in weeks or months on your own!
Is Your Inventory Management System Your Own Worst Enemy?
Business today moves faster than lightning. Your supply chain needs to adapt just as quickly. What worked ten years ago … five years ago … maybe even one year ago may be hopelessly outdated now. In just one day with us and your peers, you can find out what processes will work better for you and your organization. At the very least, you’ll discover that you’re on top of it all and have optimized your inventory processes – and that alone will let you sleep better at night!
Get Real-World Best Practices From Inventory Peers – Not Unproven Theories!
No matter the size of your company, your industry, or inventory management process, you’ll gain dozens of proven, real-world supply chain ideas and methodologies you can use to gain extraordinary results for your bottom line. The days of wondering if you’re doing all you can to run a leaner and tighter ship will be over. You’ll know exactly what’s new and what’s working in the real world without wasting your time with unproven inventory management theory. (Or even worse, learning the hard way by trial and error!)
Don’t Wait … Enroll Today!
If you’re serious about strengthening your supply chain and improving your career, you simply can’t afford to miss this unique and exciting one-day forum, Best Practices in Inventory Management. Make the commitment right now to join your fellow inventory professionals for this one-of-a-kind training event. Register now!
What You'll Learn:
Inventory Management Best Practices Revealed … All Your Questions Can Be Answered Here!
These are just a few of the most pressing issues facing inventory management professionals that you’ll cover at this unique one-day forum. Be prepared to learn new ideas, reinforce some old ones, share information, and participate in a day that will be as energizing as it is informative!
- How can I convince upper management to give me the capital I need to create an effective cycle counting system and eliminate our physical inventories forever?
- What inventory management system is really the best for our company? Just because we’ve been using the same system for years, is it really the most effective?
- How can I improve our Production Activity Controls (PAC) to ensure our goods flow through the production schedule better?
- What’s the most effective way for me to measure CRP?
- How can I make our processes leaner and more efficient without sacrificing quality?
- What are the best tools out there that measure the performance and quality of my employees? My vendors?
- My inventory control system is a mess. I’m lucky if I have 50 percent record accuracy, so how in the world can I expect to reach levels of 95 percent or more?
- I’m 100 percent certain that my company can afford – and implement – an RFID system, but how can I persuade the bean counters?
- Are there any other inventory control technologies available that may be better suited for my unique workplace challenges?
- My company seems to change its strategic goals every six months and my unit seems to be the one suffering. Any help?
- I’m having difficulties pinpointing why our MRP system can’t adapt to sudden changes as well as I would like it to.
- What tweaks can I make in our JIT system that will improve lagging production schedules?
- Are there inventory management functions that I can safely outsource and free up my staff’s time for other duties?
- Our supply chain processes and procedures are seen as a joke by other departments that don’t feel the need to follow them. Yet, I’m the one who catches the flak if their orders can’t be filled. What can I do to let them know that my rules MUST be followed if our company wants to get to where we want to go?
JIT Techniques to Achieve Business Objectives
Improve the overall quality of your JIT (Just In Time) process, eliminate wasteful holes in your systems, reduce lead times, and discover techniques that will build productive (and profitable) customer and vendor relationships. Learn how others have created, implemented, and maintained the steps for continuous quality improvement and how they’ve integrated and applied these techniques into their business processes.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP): Benefits vs. Costs
Whether you’ve already begun implementing an ERP system, are thinking about it, or want to make your existing system much more effective, you won’t want to miss this portion of our forum.
Cycle Counting & Physical Inventories
Is 100 percent inventory record accuracy a pipe dream? Not necessarily. The absolute foundation of any successful inventory management plan begins with knowing exactly what you have on hand at a moment’s notice. Learn how companies around the world are eliminating the trials and tribulations of annual physical inventories by implementing amazingly accurate cycle counting systems.
Capacity Requirement Planning
Learn how to define, calculate, and analyze your capacity, capacity planning and levels, plus backward and forward scheduling concepts, during this session. Learn how to accurately gather and analyze your data to foresee potential problems before they blindside you down the road.
Dealing With Other Departments in Your Organization
We could have come up with some important-sounding header for this section, such as “Creating Synchronous Interdepartmental Symbiosis on a Corporate Level,” but really, you just need to know how to get other departments in your organization that don’t know (or care) about your problems to honor and obey your inventory processes and procedures. A somewhat lighthearted look at being a dedicated inventory professional in a world that sometimes just doesn’t get it.
Overcoming Supplier and Vendor Challenges
Create more profitable partnerships with all your vendors and suppliers. Gain the analytical tools you need to determine if your vendors are truly giving you what you need to maintain airtight inventory control. Plus, learn how to evaluate delivery, quality, price, and service, and what to do if your vendors are falling short in any area. Plus, gain tips on working with “difficult” vendors who act like you’re the enemy and not a customer.
Integrating Your Entire Supply Chain
Discuss how inventory management is only the tip of the iceberg in the supply chain process. Build stronger lines of communication between inventory control, purchasing and procurement, logistics and transportation, order fulfillment and more. Because no one knows better than you that your supply chain is only as strong as its weakest link.
Special Section: RFID – Fact or Fiction?
For years, inventory management professionals have heard about Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) and its role as the savior of inventory control. To listen to some people talk, RFID will eliminate every inventory problem you’ll ever have. But is it fact – or marketing hype?
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!