National Seminars Group & Padgett Thompson
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Highly Effective Motivation Techniques for Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
Find out how the best managers motivate employees to higher levels
of productivity and effectiveness!
It sounds simple, doesnt it? But as a manager,
you know that motivating employees is one of the toughest challenges
Sure, you want to inspire them to heroic achievement,
yet most days youre lucky if you can just get them to get
the job done at all. Plus, youre so busy with dozens of other
pressing responsibilities that you often dont notice an employees
performance is floundering until its too late and the damage
Master motivation tips and techniques successful
leaders rely on
Truth is, motivating employees doesnt come easily to most
managers. Thats why weve developed this essential seminar,
Highly Effective Motivation Techniques. Attend this intensive one-day
management training, and youll discover exactly how to encourage
your team to become more self-sufficient
to bring you solutions
instead of problems
to eagerly take on more responsibility
to take the initiative
and to go the extra mile.
Learn powerful feedback techniques for getting
the best out of every employee
This one-day seminar created especially for results-focused supervisors
and managers will show you how to:
- Create a self-reliant team that can solve 99%
of its own problems
- Identify problem behaviors before they become
- Manage performance by setting goals, giving
feedback and monitoring results
- Apply the right incentives to motivate each
- Inspire a high performance mindset
Use performance-building tools for exceptional
In just six intensive hours at this seminar, youll master
the ability to set the right expectations. Youll learn how
to coach for higher levels of quality work and stronger productivity
whether you supervise entry-level workers or long-time employees.
In short, youll get the proven tools and techniques you need
to achieve the solid business results you want!
Youll return to work the very next day armed
with the weapons to defeat negativity, apathy and absenteeism. Youll
create a positive atmosphere within your department one that
inspires a can-do attitude and where lines of communication
flow freely between you and your staff.
Its training guaranteed to work wonders!
Dont wait another day. Get the knowledge that thousands of
successful managers, supervisors and team leaders are using to motivate
employees to greater efficiency and higher levels of productivity.
Call 1-800-258-7246, or go online at www.natsem.com and register
today! Youll enjoy a great day of managerial training and
reap the benefits of exceptional results for years to come.
Learn the Secrets Behind Inspiring Todays
Worker to Strive for More ... Each and Every Day!
- Youll learn what truly motivates workers.
Proper motivation can move mountains. Well go beyond all
the stuffy theory that you may have heard before and get to the
heart of the issue: How do you create a positive environment that
stimulates the greatest productivity?
- Identify the hidden causes for problem employees
and then manage them accordingly.
One of the hardest parts in supervising employees is distinguishing
between unwilling or unable in their abilities. Learn
how to quickly size up your underachieving worker as to which
segment that they fall into and develop an action plan for turning
this problem worker into a productive juggernaut!
Build a team of creative problem-solvers
that reflect well on you.
Its the dream of every boss creating a staff of
self-sufficient go-getters that take the initiative to bring
you innovative solutions
not daily problems. With the
skills youll learn during this seminar, this can easily
describe your staff!
Recognize the signs of employee burnout and
re-energize your department.
The problem with eliminating employee burnout is that most managers
and supervisors are too busy to notice the problem until
its too late! At this seminar, youll learn how to
quickly identify the red flags of burnout and other
employee problems. Plus, youll discover the 5 intrinsic
qualities all inspirational leaders must have to keep their
teams fired up when things get tough!
If no one is following, then youre
Find out if your personal management style is unintentionally
ruining all your hard work. Many managers are their own worst
enemies when it comes to motivating employees to do more. At
this seminar, youll learn to develop a personal management
style thats focused on action and results no matter
what your personality type is.
Get your game face on.
Every successful coach needs a game plan that best suits the
teams strengths and weaknesses, and youre no different.
With the skills youll learn here, youll be able
to bring out top quality performances in everybody from your
top over-achievers to your most frustrating under-achievers.
Create an atmosphere of give-and-take and
watch productivity soar.
Learn the 5 most common mistakes managers and supervisors make
that kill communication flow at the office and how to avoid
them. Youll create a free-flowing communication network
that will help your staff know exactly what you expect from
them AND you will know exactly whats on the minds
of your team. Its a win-win system for everyone involved!
- Managers, supervisors and executives
- Administrative professionals
- HR staff
- Customer service managers and reps
- Team leaders
- Business Owners, CEOs and VPs
in the Mirror and Making Changes
- Are you your own worst enemy for creating positive
change? Find out here
- Identifying and developing your personal management
- How to adapt your management style to the employee
strengths you have in your office
- The managers personal guide to getting
and staying motivated during the good times and
- Overcoming the issues that keep many managers
from praising and appreciating their employees
a Group Mindset of Success and Achievement
- Create a positive environment that makes your
staff want to achieve outstanding results
- 4 red flags that should warn you that negativity
is creeping back into your staff
- How YOU can set the tone of appreciation at
work thatll spread like wildfire
- 3 things that every worker desires more than
anything you may be surprised at what they are!
- Understanding the motivators that drive employees
Individual Performance Up to the Next Level
- Understand the power of relationships to achieve
- How to stop giving out step-by-step instructions
- Conduct planning meetings that focus on goals
- Use follow-up appraisals to monitor employee
- Combine the positive power of management and
employees to drive even
higher performance levels
and Getting Effective Feedback
- Learn to give meaningful feedback ... how much
and how often
- How to eliminate the negativity that ruins many
- 5 things you should never say during a feedback
session, and 5 things you always should
- How to become your teams top cheerleader
even if youre not the
- Set expectations that are in line with the task
Techniques to Gain Inspired Achievement
- The #1 myth about why motivation wont work
with todays worker
- The 3 steps of an effective motivation plan
- Work with your employees to develop programs
that build on positive performance
- The motivating power of peer groups at work
and how to use them to your advantage
- Team-based incentives? The pros and cons and
how you can make them work
- Keeping the high performers happy
Demanding, Difficult and Downright Frustrating Employees
- Unwilling or unable? How to tell the difference
with your staff
- Coaching techniques for improving work performance
- Creating a new direction to rehabilitate apathetic,
cynical and pessimistic attitudes
- How to tell when an employee is ready for change
but just doesnt realize it
- When its appropriate to be the coach,
counselor or cheerleader for your department
Skills Every Leader Must Have to Win the Motivation Battle
- The keys to persuasive and effective communication
skills for every manager from the Can-Do Dynamo to
the Shy and Retiring Wallflower
- 5 steps to crystal-clear communication skills
that leave no room for misunderstandings
- How to get everyone on board with your plans
even the most negative nay-sayers
- How to boost the morale of your team when times
get rocky and tough
Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
We stand behind our seminars
with a 100 percent , iron-clad, money-back guarantee
of satisfaction. If for any reason youre not completely satisfied
with the solid skills, the tips, tools and shortcuts, and the crucial
information you receive during this workshop, well refund your money
in full. Every penny. Guaranteed!
to 4:00 p.m. Registration begins at
Discount: When 3 enroll from your organization, a 4th attends
Lunch is on your own.
Education: Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Continuing education credits may be recognized by your professional
board. Contact your own board to find out what's required.
If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop,
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
National Seminars Group will e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".