The Complete Guide To The Sales And Use Tax
A Two-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: PZT
Find out how to untangle the web of regulations, clear up liabilities and responsibilities and master the technology associated with the Sales and Use Tax.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Confidently prepare for every tax audit
- Modify tax management policies
- Structure your company's transactions to reduce tax liability
- Ensure your company gets every tax exemption it's qualified for
- Establish tax responsibility prior to doing business with vendors
- Set up tax procedures that all employees can follow
What you will cover ...
- Knowing your rights as a buyer or seller under the Commerce Clause
- Coding and retrieval techniques to follow multiple state taxes
- Implementing posting strategies to detect errors
- Maintaining audit-readiness with internal self-audits
- Working with your vendors to ensure correct billing of sales taxes
Who should attend ...
Accounting and purchasing professionals who deal with the complicated intricacies of the Sales and Use Tax.
** Register Online **
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention above meeting number and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".