Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
How To Supervise Better
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: PMM
Update and refine your supervisory skills, add savvy to your management style and gain the latest proven management techniques!
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Create a pleasant and productive work atmosphere
- Stop employee disagreements before they hurt productivity
- Critique employees' performance without putting them on the defensive
- Get new ideas accepted quickly and easily
- Keep turnover from wrecking your department's productivity
What you will cover ...
- How to get more from an employee's "so-so" performance
- Listening techniques that help you focus on the message, not just the words
- New ways to reward and support employees
- Mistakes to avoid when dealing with absenteeism
- How to reject an employee's idea without stifling enthusiasm
- Making recommendations that get accepted and put into action
Who should attend ...
Managers and supervisors who want to develop a better management work style and gain the respect of employees in their department.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".