How To Organize, Regulate And Tighten Inventory Control In The Warehouse
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: KTI
You can’t afford to have one glitch in your system because inventory is company money. If deliveries come in late or employees don’t follow the correct procedures for reporting damaged merchandise, that’s money down the drain.
You’ve done everything humanly possible to sidestep problems in your inventory control system. If you’re like most warehouse managers, you’ve even rolled up your sleeves, gotten your hands dirty and gone in for a closer look.
There are 1001 places a serious mistake can happen in a warehouse. Unlike most managers and supervisors who only have to handle paperwork, you have to keep track of all the paperwork, plus physical inventory ... orders ... deliveries ... and much more.
That’s a lot resting on your shoulders. One wrong number on an order form or one pallet of misplaced stock can set up an expensive chain of events that you get blamed for.
Wouldn’t it be great if you could tell where trouble is brewing in your warehouse and stop it in its tracks?
You can. Attend this seminar, designed for warehouse managers — like you — who want to plug up potential weak spots before a costly error happens ... streamline recordkeeping responsibilities ... and cut down on shrinkage.
When you put these strategies to work, you’ll be amazed at how much more smoothly your warehouse runs. Plus, you’ll know that both the physical and the paper-pushing sides of inventory control are up and running at optimum efficiency.
How You Will Benefit ...
Have You Ever . . .
What You Will Cover ...
- Lost a customer because you thought you had more merchandise on hand than you really did?
- Taken a loss because damaged merchandise hadn’t been documented?
- Had to deal with delivery people who fouled up your schedule by being consistently late?
Come to this seminar and learn how to sidestep these and other barriers to a first-rate inventory control system.
Confidently Troubleshoot Inventory Problems
- How to develop an audit system your employees will take a personal stake in
- How to recognize — and eliminate — system procedures that are “planned failures”
- A sure technique that’ll get — and keep — warehouse workers motivated for every job
- A valuable checklist you can use to choose the right physical inventory service for your warehouse
- How to get the best perform-ance out of nonwarehouse personnel when their work affects what you do
- Expert insight on what an acceptable tolerance is on a cycle count
- How to ensure your variability measurements are as accurate as possible
Master Techniques For Slashing Shrinkage
- How to determine whether shrinkage is accidental ... or if it’s deliberate
- How to establish a training policy that’ll prevent shrinkage before it starts
- How the shelf life of a product should affect the way you’re handling inventory
- How to impress upon warehouse employees the importance of high-value and fragile items
- How your product placement could lead to a serious shrinkage problem
- The steps you need to take if you think your shrinkage problem is really theft
- Counts off? Learn the inside secrets to picking up the trail of an accountability problem
- Why the “no ticket, don’t pick it” rule is a must for every warehouse ... and how you can enforce it
Sharpen Your Inventory Know-How
Expertly Establish Total Quality Standards
- How to document a process so you know for sure if it should be fine-tuned ... eliminated ... or left alone
- Believe it or not! Inventory problems caused by customers and vendors ... plus tips on solving these business-busters
- Valuable techniques that’ll help you keep the “blizzard” of paperwork down to a minimum
- How to “put your foot down” with vendors so they’ll pay attention to your deadlines
- Warehouse recordkeeping tips that could make a difference in your company’s bottom line
- How to streamline schedules so delivery people and warehouse personnel won’t slow each other down
- The top 3 warehouse time-wasters ... and what you can do to sidestep these efficiency-stealers
- BONUS! The best way to choose your process measurement points
- A charting technique you can use to find out if a procedural change you’ve made is on target
- Running ahead of schedule? How to take full advantage of unexpected free time
- How you can get warehouse employees to work as a team ... even when you’re dealing with “rookies”
- What you must do to get a PC’s inventory availability numbers to match what’s actually on hand
- The first action you should take when your warehouse cycle counts are off
- How to make sure your employees are keeping accurate accounts on damaged merchandise
- Because you can’t look over everybody’s shoulder ... how to prepare employees to fire-fight “minicrises”
- How to get veteran employees to see beyond “this is the way we’ve always done things”
Who Should Attend ...
For warehouse managers and supervisors who want to learn how to identify — and solve — pesky problems with employee performance ... shrinkage ... cycle counts ... and much more.
Your Guarantee of Complete Satisfaction
This intensive workshop is 100-percent guaranteed. If you’re not satisfied with this workshop for any reason, just let us know and we’ll refund your enrollment fee – in full. Our iron-clad, money-back guarantee means that when you enroll in this workshop, you have nothing to lose – and everything to gain!
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**