Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
The Basics Of Accident Prevention And OSHA Compliance
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: KOY
Gain the fundamental skills you need to implement and enforce OSHA's Accident Prevention Guidelines.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Expertly set and enforce safety guidelines
- Keep employees from cutting corners
- Spot OSHA violations before a federal inspector fines you
- Effectively document safety training
What you will cover ...
- Translating OSHA requirements into practical action plans
- Pinpointing potential accidents
- Developing a general duty hazard checklist
- Documenting work-related accidents
- Implementing OSHA's Prevention and Control program
- Putting a stop to willful violations
- Keeping employees from repeating careless mistakes
- Navigating the gray areas in OSHA Accident Prevention laws
Who should attend ...
Anyone who wants to make sure their safety and training programs comply with OSHA's Accident Prevention Guidelines.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".