Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
How To Develop, Manage And Maintain An Effective Safety Program
A Half-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: HSM
An intensive half-day workshop on how to formalize, evaluate and update your safety program so it meets your company's needs and OSHA's expectations.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Return to work with a site-specific plan for your company
- Reduce your chances of getting hit with an OSHA citation
- Identify what OSHA wants to see in your safety program
- Evaluate and update your current program or build one from the ground up
What you will cover ...
- The New OSHA: Pending regulatory changes that will impact your company
- What safety program elements OSHA will check for during an inspection
- How to clearly demonstrate the business benefits of a safety program to upper management
- How to reduce costs and injuries with site-specific hazard prevention controls
- A critical component that often gets overlooked in safety training - and cited by OSHA
- What hazard reporting system is most recommended by compliance experts
- How to conduct a thorough worksite analysis for your facility
Who should attend ...
Safety professionals, facilities managers, warehouse and manufacturing managers and those who want to avoid fines and ensure their companies are in complete compliance with OSHA.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".