Padgett Thompson & National Seminars Group
a division of Rockhurst University Continuing Education Center
Select date/location from list box below (Use side arrow to scroll). Complete form and click on 'Send'
Relationship Selling Strategies
A One-Day Seminar
Meeting Code: HMY
Bridge the gap between your strengths and your customers' needs.
After this seminar you'll be able to ...
- Construct solutions through a joint effort
- Link your web of support
- Pave the way to long-term commitments
- Maximize the leverage of your products and services
What you will cover ...
- Asking questions that uncover more than the obvious
- Targeting key players who influence the buying decision
- Strengthening partnerships even when you can't always be there
- Turning a problem account into a pot of gold
- Dissolving call resistance
- Networking to build a web of support
- Rewarding the customer with value-added benefits
- Getting clients to recognize the benefits of your service
Who should attend ...
Everyone interested in keeping the customers they have -- and keeping them happy -- by cementing relationships through partnering.
Bring a seminar to your site! For information about bringing a course to your site please call 919-480-2550 or email the registry at
If this course or the dates/locations below do not have what you are looking for, then click here and we will find it for you right away. It will save you a lot of time and energy finding it yourself.
** Register Online**
You will receive e-mail confirmation soon. If you are not paying via credit card, you will receive an invoice with payment instructions.
If you cannot attend a workshop for which you are registered, you may send a substitute or receive a credit memo toward a future workshop. If you cancel your registration up to five business days before the workshop, your registration fee will be refunded less a $10 enrollment charge.
You can also register by emailing your registration information to us at
or calling us at 919-480-2550.
Please mention the meeting number specified above and BE SURE TO STATE VIP CODE "919-120001-000 -- Training Registry".